Our new Tray model UV Sanitizer is designed for restaurants, bars, casinos and food establishments. It is commercial quality and made from high quality stainless steel. It uses low pressure mercury vapor discharge lamps with a glass tube ampoule. This ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp emits short-wave UV radiation with a maximum of 257.7 nm (UV-C), which can kill or inactivate many bacteria, viruses, and other organisms.
UV Lights have the ability to kill up to 99.9% of germs and viruses in the air and on surfaces. Just set your tray of items and turn on. It will bathe the items in UV-C light. This is a perfect way to show your customers that you are taking all efforts to sanitize their products before they are served. Can also be used for credit card trays, keys, bowling shoes, utensils and any other items applicable. CE Approved.
Important to note, this machine should always be turned off when not in use. It should only be operated by staff and not end users.
- 12” x 12” x 20” size – perfect for tabletop
- 12 lbs.
- Three germicidal bulbs for maximum output
- Great way to show your customers that you care by sanitizing before serving.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tray not included.
- CE approved.
- UV Blocking gloves suggested if leaving on (vs. turning on after placing).